- 4 chicken thighs, skinned
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup thin sliced carrots
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400⁰ F.
- Cut 4 squares of foil approx. 12” x 12”
- Divide half the margarine and half the lemon juice among the 4 foil squares then place one chicken thigh onto each foil square.
- Divided evenly place the onions, carrots, and remaining margarine and lemon juice on top of the 4 chicken thighs.
- Cover each thigh with a slice of Swiss cheese.
- Close foil packets onto cookie sheet and place in pre-heated oven for 35 minutes