- 1 baguette, sliced into ½” thick slices
- 12 ounce bag fresh cranberries
- 2 oranges (1 for juice, another for zest)
- 1/3 cup white granulated sugar
- Whipped cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350⁰ F.
- Arrange the baguette slices in an even layer. Toast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- In a medium size mixing bowl squeeze the juice of 1 orange and sugar.
- Add in the cranberries, and toss to combine.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and spread the cranberries in an even layer. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes.
- At this point, you can transfer the crostini’s to a zip top bag kept at room temperature, and the roasted cranberries to an air tight container in the fridge. Both will keep for 5 days.
- When ready to assemble, spread the whipped cream cheese on top of the crostini, top with the roasted cranberries, and top with fresh orange zest.
Makes 6 servings