- 3 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and cut into small cubes
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 pork tenderloin (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 -1 1⁄4 ounce French onion soup mix
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 450⁰ f.
- Combine apples, cranberries and nuts. and place over the bottom of a med. size roasting pan.
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Place on top of apple mixture.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Microwave for 1 minute just enough to make the ingredients combine better.
- Pour over the pork and apple mixture.
- Roast for 30 minute.
To safely handle hot pans we use KitchenReady Oven Gloves Click Here