- 1 pound sweet potatoes, cut into long, thin rectangles
- 1 large carrot, cut into long, thin rectangles
- 1 parsnip, cut into long, thin rectangles
- Extra-virgin olive oil, or as needed
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 375⁰ F.
- Scatter pieces of sweet potato, carrot, and parsnip onto a jelly roll pan; drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven until vegetables are partially soft, about 30 minutes. Scatter thyme sprigs over vegetables and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Return to oven and bake until vegetables are soft, about 15 more minutes.
Makes 4 servings