- 1 lb. Italian link sausage (Hot or Mild your choice)
- 1 – 28 ounce can chopped Italian tomatoes and herbs
- 1 red bell pepper julienne cut
- 1 green bell pepper julienne cut
- 1 yellow bell pepper julienne cut
- ½ onion julienne cut
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 box of favorite pasta (optional)
- Cook sausage completely
- In a large pan combine olive oil and garlic, sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Add peppers and sauté for about 2 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Add chopped Italian tomatoes and cooked sausage.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- If serving with pasta cook per directions on box.
Serve as is or over your favorite pasta then top with parmesan cheese.