- 3/4 cup powdered nondairy creamer
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small bowl, mix creamer and water until smooth.
- In a small saucepan, heat butter over medium heat.
- Stir in flour, onion, salt and paprika until smooth; gradually add creamer mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- In a greased 13×9-in. baking dish, layer potatoes and ham; pour sauce over top.
- Bake, covered, 15 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 40-50 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5-10 minutes or until edges are bubbly and cheese is melted.
Makes 6 servings
To safely handle hot pans we use KitchenReady Oven Gloves. Click Here