- 1 1/2 pounds bay scallops
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges
- Sprigs of parsley for garnish, optional
- Wash scallops and pat dry.
- Put flour in a shallow bowl; roll scallops in flour.
- Heat olive oil over medium low heat; add scallops and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Halfway through cooking, stir in minced garlic. Stir in parsley.
- Garnish with parsley if desired and serve with lemon wedges. Serve with hot cooked pasta or rice.