- 2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried chervil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook shrimp in oil for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the tomatoes and seasonings. Cook 3-5 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in butter until melted.
Makes 4 servings.