- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced chipotles in adobo
- 5 ounce package classic coleslaw mix (about 2 1/2 cups).
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 6-to-7 inch corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 10 ounce deveined easy-peel medium shrimp 41 to 50 per pound
- Kosher salt
- Lime wedges for serving
- In a medium bowl, mix the mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons of the lime juice, and the chipotles in adobo. Stir into the coleslaw mix the cilantro,
- Heat a heavy 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- One at a time, heat the tortillas, flipping once until softened about 30 seconds per side. Wrap in a clean dishtowel to keep warm.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat until shimmering hot.
- Add the shrimp, season with salt, and cook, stirring, until just opaque throughout about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- Wrap the shrimp and slaw in the warm tortillas.
Serve with lime wedges on the side.