- 1 can (14 ½ ounces) crushed tomatoes, drained
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 ½ tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ Teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together all the ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- Spoon over cold cooked shrimp for a delicious shrimp cocktail, or serve as a dipping sauce for oysters or clams on the half shell.
- This sauce is also perfect to serve on the side with broiled, steamed, or fried seafood.