- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 2 lbs. sole fillets
- Fresh dill and lemon wedges, optional
- In a bowl, mix softened butter, dill, onion powder, garlic powder, salt (if desired) and white pepper.
- Transfer mixture to skillet; heat on medium heat until butter is melted.
- Add the sole fillets and sauté for several minutes on each side or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with fresh dill and lemon if desired.
Serve with your favorite potato and vegetable