- 1 medium ear sweet corn, husk removed
- 1 can 15 ounce garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper
- ¼ cup fire- roasted diced tomatoes
- Baked pita chips or assorted vegetables
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. I
- n a food processor, combine the beans, cilantro, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Cover and process for 30 seconds or until blended. Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- Cut the corn from the cob. Add the corn, red peppers, and tomatoes to bean mixture, mix well.
Serve with pita chips or vegetables