Makes 4 – 6 servngs
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 to 2 ½ cups milk
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons chicken flavored bouillon
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¾ pound cooked ham, cubed or cut in strips (optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook mushrooms and onion in olive oil until tender. Reduce heat to medium; add red pepper. Cook until tender, about 2 minutes.
- In a bowl mix flour, bouillon and Italian seasoning until smooth.
- Add to skillet, cook and stir until slightly thickened. Add ham (optional), peas and cooked pasta; heat through.
- Serve immediately with parmesan cheese.