- 3 lbs. chicken, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Place chicken in shallow dish.
- In a separate bowl whisk the rest of the ingredients and brush over the chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 min or up to 24 hours.
- Brush BBQ with some oil.
- Place chicken with bone down, close top of grill, turning once about 45 minutes later.
- Transfer to cutting board and let stand 10 minute before cutting.
Makes 4 servings