- A dozen raw shrimp, thawed
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 egg white
- 3 ounces (90g) of grated parmesan
- Frying oil
- Wooden Skewers
- Peel the shrimp, and just keep the caudal fin.
- Prick shrimps one by one on toothpicks and arrange on a plate.
- Sprinkle cayenne pepper and curry (season at your convenience).
- In a bowl, beat the egg white to make it fluffy.
- In another plate, put the grated parmesan.
- Prepare the frying oil in a pan.
- Dip shrimp in egg white first and then roll them into the parmesan.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes on one side and 1 minute on the other side. Prawns change color and parmesan scorches.
- Place shrimp on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
We use 12 inch bamboo skewers