- ½ package brown rice noodles (about 7 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium, gluten free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, chopped
- 1lb. large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined (or frozen shrimp, defrosted)
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 1 (14-15 ounce) can baby corn, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds, optional
- Take ½ package of brown rice noodles, break in half and cook according to package directions
- In a small bowl stir together the soy sauce, honey, cornstarch and cold water, and set aside.
- Heat a wok or a large sauté pan over medium-high heat with the oil and add the garlic, ginger, snow peas and shrimp; sauté for 2 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add the carrots and baby corn and cook for another minute, stirring continuously or until the shrimp are cooked through and pink.
- Create a well in the center of the wok or pan, pour in the soy sauce mixture and heat for 20 seconds or until sauce starts to thicken.
- Add the drained brown rice noodles to the pan, stir fry for another minute or until the noodles, shrimp and vegetables are coated with the sauce and heated through.
Serve and garnish with sesame seeds. (optional)