- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- ¾ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, about 5 lemons
- ½ cup agave, (a natural sweetener)
- Chilled Water
- 1extra lemon, thinly sliced
- Slice tops from strawberries, discard.
- Add strawberries, agave and lemon juice to a blender and pulse until strawberries are liquid. If you prefer to remove pulp strain juice through a sieve.
- Pour juice into a ½ gallon pitcher, add slices of lemon, and fill with chilled water. Don’t over fill pitcher with water, add just enough to make ½ gallon. Pour over ice.
- Garnish dies of glasses with lemon slices and half of a strawberry. You can also add a few slices of strawberries to the pitcher.