- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 cup strawberry ice cream (real ice cream)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries (chopped)
- ¼ cup crushed ice
- Put into a blender and mix until all ingredients are completely blended.
- Pour into a chilled glass, with a straw and a long spoon. We serve with an 8.8 inch Bistro Ice Cream Spoon Click Here
- If you prefer a different flavored shake use only vanilla ice cream and substitute the strawberries with chocolate syrup, or vanilla beans / extract, or any fresh fruit you’d like.
Garnish with whipped cream and a cherry.