• 24 small red potatoes (about 2 1/2 pounds)
• 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
• 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded and divided
• 1⁄2 cup cooked bacon, crumbled and divided
• 2⁄3 cup sour cream
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
• 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
• 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
1. Scrub potatoes; place in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender; drain.
2. When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell (cut thin slices from potato bottoms to level if necessary).
3. In large bowl, mash the potato tops and pulp with butter. Set aside 2 Tablespoons each of cheese and bacon for garnish; add remaining cheese and bacon to potatoes.
4. Stir in the sour cream, egg, salt and pepper.
5. Spoon mixture into potato shells.
6. Top with remaining cheese and bacon; sprinkle with paprika.
7. Place in an ungreased 15-inch by 10-inch by 1 inch baking pan.
8. Bake at 375⁰ F. for 12-18 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees.