- 2 jars (15 ounces each) roasted garlic Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked Swedish meatballs, thawed
- Egg noodles
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Stir in meatballs.
- Cook, covered, on low 2-3 hours or until meatballs are heated through.
- Cook egg noodles per directions on package
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with noodles.
Makes 10 servings.