- 1 large garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup tahini (mix well before using) We use Achva Organic Tahini Click Here
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley, use green leafy parts and tender stems
- In a small bowl, mash the garlic and salt to a pulp using a pestle. Add the tahini, lemon juice and water. Whisk until smooth and creamy; the consistency will be like pancake batter.
- Use a spoon to mix in the parsley. Cover and refrigerate until needed. Tahini sauce may thicken once refrigerated. Thin it with lemon juice or water.