- 3 cup orange juice
- 1 1/3 cup Quaker Oats (Quick or Old-Fashioned)
- 1/2 cup chopped apricots or raisins
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- In saucepan, bring juice to a boil; stir in remaining ingredients. Return to a boil; reduce heat.
- Cook 1 minute for quick or 5 minutes for old- fashioned oats, stirring occasionally.
- Cover; remove from heat. Let stand until desired consistency.
- In 3 quart microwaveable bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Microwave at High 8 to 9 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes. Stir; let stand until desired consistency.