- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 – 10 3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 – 10 3/4 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 – 16 oz. package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 – 16 oz. package frozen tater tots
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar jack cheese
- Brown the ground beef with the onion; drain off any fat.
- Stir in the soups, milk, and the vegetables.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13″ baking dish. Arrange the tater tots on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for about 30 minutes, or until the mixture is bubbly and the tater tots are brown and crisp.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the tater tots, return the dish to the oven, and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Makes 8 servings
To safely handle hot pans we use KitchenReady Oven Gloves Click Here