- 3 lbs. chicken wings, separated
- Sesame seeds
- Green Onion
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 3 Tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 fresh garlic cloves – minced
- 2 Tablespoons chili sauce (Sriracha)
- Rinse wings and pat dry with paper towels, place wings in Ziploc bag
- Marinade Sauce – in a mixing bowl combine sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce, grated ginger, garlic and chili sauce. Mix well and pour ½ of the mixture into bag with chicken – refrigerate for 12 hours but nothing less than 4 hours. Refrigerate remainder of marinade for later.
- Remove wings from marinade and allow them to drain.
- In a large skillet add about 1 inch canola oil or use a deep fryer and heat oil to 375⁰ F.
- Fry wings for approximately 5 minutes per side or until golden brown. Remove wings from skillet or deep fryer and drain on paper towel. While wings are draining chop cilantro and green onions.
- Using either a wok or large skillet place on high heat and add wings and 1/3 of the remaining marinade sauce. Stir constantly until marinade is cooked down to a sticky coating. Add sesame seeds, cilantro and green onions. Toss with wings for another 30 seconds.
- Remove to a serving plate. Serve with remaining marinade to be used as a dipping sauce.