- 1 tbsp. minced shallot
- 1 tbsp. sherry vinegar
- 1 tbsp. sour cream or crème fraiche
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ lb. sugar snap peas
- ½ lb. snow peas
- 1 10-ounce box frozen baby peas
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Fill a large bowl with ice water. In another large bowl, whisk the shallot, vinegar, and sour cream together. Whisk in the olive oil until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the sugar snap peas to the boiling water and blanch for 20 seconds.
- Add the snow peas and cook for 20 seconds.
- Add the frozen baby peas and cook for 20 seconds longer, until the sugar snaps and snow peas are crisp-tender and the baby peas are heated through.
- Drain and immediately transfer the colander to the ice water to stop the cooking. Drain again and pat the peas dry.
- Add the peas to the dressing, season with salt and pepper, and toss to coat. Serve.