- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 pound firm tofu
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach – thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 28 ounces jar Tomato and Basil Sauce
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles for 5 to 8 minutes, or until just slightly underdone; drain and rinse.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together grated cheese, ricotta cheese, tofu, frozen spinach, and 1 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Lay out a noodle. Spread a layer of the cheese mixture on the noodle, then add a thin layer of pasta sauce.
- Roll the noodle up, and place seam side down in a 13×9 pan. Repeat for other noodles. We use Pyrex 9x13inch Glass Baking Dish Click Here
- Top with remaining sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 30 min, or until hot and bubbly.