Almost like Eggnog, but warm and creamy. We have an annual Christmas Tom & Jerry Party and this is the recipe we’ve perfected.
Tom & Jerry Batter & Drink
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 ounces brandy
- 4 ounces dark rum
- Milk (cooked chill hot, do not boil)
For the batter
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg white until vase they.
- In another bowl, beat the egg yolks and then beat in the allspice, sugar, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Fold the yolk into the whites.
To make the drink
- Pour 2 tablespoons of the batter and then add 1 ounce of brandy and 1 ounce of dark rum.
- Top off with the hot milk.
- Stir the ingredients together and top each drink with a dusting of cinnamon or nutmeg.