Turkey with Mushroom Sauce
- 1 boneless skinless turkey breast half (2 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Place turkey in a 5 quart slow cooker. Brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with seasonings. Top with mushrooms. Pour wine over all. Cook, covered, on low 3 to 4 hours (a thermometer inserted in Turkey should read at least 165°F).
- Remove turkey to a serving platter; tent with foil. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Transfer cooking juices to a small saucepan; bring to a boil. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve turkey with sauce.