- 1 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Two cloves garlic, finely chopped
- One bag (16 ounces) frozen snap peas, carrots, onions and mushrooms
- 2 1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 4 cups chow Mein noodles
- Mix broth, cornstarch, soy sauce and pepper sauce; set aside
- Heat oil in 12 inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook garlic and frozen vegetables in oil about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp – tender.
- Stir in coleslaw mix and broth mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened
Serve over Chow Mein noodles