- 1 – 8 inch flour tortilla
- 1/4 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup black beans, drained, and heated
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 jalapeno, sliced thin
- Cooked Rice
- In a large sauté pan (or on a heat diffuser), heat a tortilla on high heat for 30 seconds on each side.
- Transfer tortilla to a large cutting board. Add cheese to center of the burrito, leaving at least a 1 inch border on each side of the tortilla; add beans, guacamole, salsa, and jalapeno.
- Fold top of burrito down towards you. Holding sides and burrito, toward the center. Finally, wrap burrito tightly around itself.
- Using a large, square piece of foil, place the burrito on the edge of the foil closest to you. Roll the burrito and foil away from you, until burrito is completely covered. Pinch sides of the foil, and twist them into burrito to seal shut.