Cilantro – lime dressing
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Juice from one lime
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, loosely packed
- ¼ cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
Pinch of salt
- ¼ cucumber, dices
- ½ cup black beans
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- ¼ cup corn
- ¼ cup red pepper, diced
- 3 cups of your favorite greens
- ¼ avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- Blend the ingredients for the salad dressing until smooth. Pour into the bottom of a quart-sized air tight contained.
- Layer the ingredients cucumbers, black beans, tomato, corn, red pepper, greens, avocado, and cheese.
- Secure the lid, gently turn sealed container upside down for 10 to 15 seconds to coat ingredients with dressing.
- Before enjoying this wonderful salad store in refrigerator at least one hour to allow flavors to meld.
Serve with Tortilla chips.
Can be stored up to 3 days until