- 2 lbs. ground venison or venison breakfast sausage
- 1 tbsp. seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 pigs egg roll wraps
- 1 pig slaw mix
- 1 package of favorite shredded cheese
- Mix seasoning salt and pepper with the venison in a skillet. Cook until browned. Remove meat.
- Mix a tablespoon of the meat with equal amount of the slaw mix.
- Place on an egg roll wrap.
- Sprinkle on desired amount of cheese and roll up following directions on wrap package.
- Repeat using the rest of the ingredients.
- Place the rolls in the skillet and brown on all sides over medium-low heat.
- Remove and let cool for a few minutes.