- 1 1/2 lb.’s venison steaks, about 1/4″ thick
- Garlic salt
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- Sliced or shredded mozzarella cheese
- Favorite pasta cooked per directions on package
- Fresh parsley
- Pound steaks to tenderize. Season to taste with garlic salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. In another bowl, beat the eggs and water together. Place the flour in another bowl.
- Dip the meat into the flour and then into the eggs. Then press each side into the crumb mixture.
- Place on a plate or baking dish in a single layer. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the meat and brown on both sides.
- Place in a greased baking dish. Cover each piece with the sauce.
- Cover with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until tender.
Serve over pasta and garnish with parsley.
To handle hot pans safely we use KitchenReady Oven Gloves Click Here