Submitted by Country Boy Jerry
- 12 ounce venison sirloin or round steak cut into 1 inch thick strips.
- 2 cups snow peas
- 8 cups bite sized pieces of mixed greens such as iceberg or bib or red-leaf lettuce, Belgian endive, and radicchio.
- 1 cup sliced white button mushrooms
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ⅓ Cup soy sauce
- 1 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- Green onion strips for garnish
- Prepare marinade in a shallow glass dish, combine broth, soy sauce, cilantro, lime juice, and green onion.
- Mix well, Reserve 1 cup of the marinade.
- Add meat to remaining marinade in dish: toss to coat. Cover dish with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Remove meat from marinade then discard the used marinade.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook meat over medium – high heat, stirring constantly, until tender, about 1 minute, set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat reserved marinade over low heat, until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Divide greens among 4 serving plates.
- Spoon steak mixture and mushrooms evenly over greens.
- Drizzle warm dressing over salads.
- Garnish with green onion strips.