- Keep all ingredients refrigerated until preparation time
- 1/2 cup chopped, slightly toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red or green seedless grapes, sliced
- 1 Jonathon apple, cored and chopped – if preferred peel apple
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Add salt, and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Add the apple, celery, grapes, and walnuts. mixing well
- Serve on fresh lettuce leafs.
If not serving immediately cover salad with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator, but not more than 1 hour