The World’s Best Hot Chocolate is served at Napa Rose in the Grand Californian Resort (Disneyland) for about $13 a cup.
Now you can enjoy it by following this easy recipe.
World’s Best Hot Chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups Cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Milk Chocolate grated
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons- Berger Dark Chocolate, grated
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- Several drops vanilla extract, about 1/8 teaspoon
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Milk (whole or 2%)
- Whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon
- Pour milk and heavy cream into a saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat. Do not allow to boil or scald.
- In a large bowl, mix: cocoa, sugar and both chocolates. Whisk together. Add this dry mix to the milk/cream mixture in saucepan. Whisk to combine. Reduce heat to medium.
- Pour in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Stir well. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkling of ground cinnamon.
Depending on mug size makes 2 – 4 servings
Try serving in Double Walled Insulated glass mugs Click Here